Reverse Confetti SALE + Hop!





Hello and Happy Saturday!  Did you hear that it's Jen's Birthday Weekend and she's celebrating with a SALE and 2 Day Hop?!  Now is the time to stock up on your Reverse Confetti favorites!  Today's fun starts HERE.



In case you missed it, there was a hop yesterday too, the fun starts HERE.

Today's project features the Banner in Bloom stamps + coordinating confetti cuts.


It's such a pretty stamp and I love the different sentiments that you can use.  All I did was some quick coloring to coordinate with the panel from the Under The Umbrella 6x6 Paper Pad.


Stone cardstock is one of my favorites and goes wonderfully with the pattern paper.  I finished off my card with a trio of enamel dots from my stash.

My card was inspired by the August SFYTT:



Comments

lostinpaper said…
Amazing Amy, LOVE your beautiful take on the sketch!
So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!
Tricia Barber said…
Love this! So soft and beautiful!
Celeste Goff said…
What a stunning card Amy! Love that sweet floral banner and the pretty patterned papers!
Elizabeth said…
I love the way you used the layout Amy. Beautiful cards, TYFS :-)
Fikreta said…
so very beautiful!
Vicki Dutcher said…
That Banner is really pretty with those flowers on it love that background too
Audrey Pettit said…
SO beautiful, Amy! I love the sweet little banner image with the flowers, and your color combo is amazing! I'm so smitten with the soft yellow and grey! <3
Lisa said…
That banner and those sweet flower clusters... LOVE them! A shopping we will go...
Jen Timko said…
What soft and pretty colors! Gorgeous!!